These classes assume you have a basic understanding of common alignment cues and know when to modify for yourself when necessary.
Take classes in this level when/if you:
- Notice you look at your screen to see the teacher demonstrate less.
- Able to adjust your spine when cued. I.e. neutral, tuck, flex, extend, etc.
- Able to maintain a stable pelvic position with no back discomfort while your legs are lifted.
- Are beginning to coordinate breath with movement.
- Can adjust quickly to variations or additions as cued by the teacher.