what Feelness courses give you
Feelness gives you 2 super powers:
- To Restore lost ease
- To Maintain the restored ease
The Feelness Approach is Simple
Using prescriptions of movement combinations organized into 9 sets of 7 movements, you:
- Restore ease by task.
- Maintain that ease by body area.
The Resources you get are:
- 63 short and easy-to-follow videos
- Written guidance for each movement.
- Downloadable Tracking And Mindset Tools
You learn all you need to feel great without sweat and strain.
"Feelness" is a path to physical ease
guided by your own body.
Physical discomforts during simple tasks means, "Restoration Needed". You use:
"My Feelness Body Shop"
Pain or discomfort during any of these 9 indicator tasks limits your life.
If you have any discomfort when:
- 1Getting down to the floor
- 2Getting up from the floor
- 5Reaching high for things
- 6Bending over to pick things up
- 7Looking over your shoulder
- 8Getting out of a chair
- 9Getting out of bed.
- There is a module for each of those indicator tasks.
- Each gives you the prescription you use to make those tasks easy and comfortable again.
- By doing the prescribed simple and gentle movements in a daily Feelness habit, your discomforts melt away, replaced by a familiar ease.
- That is Feelness Level 0.
Once there, the 7 Exercises to Do Everyday is used to maintain the ease and comfort of the Feelness Level 0 you regained.
When your physical ease is restored, "Routine Maintenance" is needed. You use:
"7 Exercises to Do Every Day"
Now that you've restored ease in most or all of the 9 indicator tasks and:
- 1Achieved ease in transitioning down to the floor
- 2Achieved ease in getting up from the floor
- 3Experience comfort and pain-free sitting
- 4Experience comfort and pain-free walking
- 5Find comfort when reaching high for things
- 6Find comfort when bending over to pick things up
- 7Regained comfort when looking over your shoulder
- 8Regained comfort when getting out of a chair
- 9Restored comfort when getting out of bed.
- The goal? Preventing the onset or recurrence of the common discomforts you eliminated using My Feelness BodyShop.
The Fitness Industry’s Big Lies
Lies come to represent the truth by being spoken in media loudly and often!
The 3 Typical Fitness Levels Aren't Inclusive
The truth is that between:
& Busy Lifestyles
It's easy to drop the ball on fitness and self-care.
Eventually you'll find yourself living in a body not ready for even the beginner fitness level.
When that happens, Feelness can be your way back!
What Members say About our free online fitness programs
Your classes have really helped me get through the pandemic and ensured that despite hours spent in front of the computer I have better core strength and flexibility than I did a year ago.
For someone like me whose schedule has been upended by the pandemic, the on demand classes are perfect. I highly recommend them!
Safe Moves is getting me through a back injury. I’m loving this online opportunity! Making me feel rowing is going to be possible.
I’ve lost weight, I move more easily, my aches and pains are much reduced, and I sleep more soundly.
I love Barre class. Sarah’s an excellent and inspiring teacher. Even for those of us with REALLY TIGHT hamstrings!
I've been doing classes 4 or 5 times per week and I notice the difference in my body. I'm getting stronger all the time. Plus I have more flexibility than my 20-year-old grand daughter!
I love all of the classes, but especially the ones that focus on spine mobility and arm strength.
Pilates has changed my life, and changed my body! It helped me build strength after an injury and it continues to target age-related issues of balance and flexibility. The focus on breathing also contributes to relaxation and renewed energy.
I never believed I wouldn’t think twice about going down on both knees after bilateral total knee replacements. It’s been tough, but with Katrina’s kind and supportive words, I’m getting down on my floor these days during Zoom Safe Moves classes 🙏🏻💪🏼♥️
Their directions are very clear, They explain THE WHY behind the movements and don’t take themselves too seriously. Finally. Fitness classes that feel like they were made for me.