7 exercises to do everyday for Quad Ham and Glute Muscles is for anyone interested in fully experiencing the power their legs are capable of. if you want to feel good & enjoy life without going to the gym. Read more, to have more! Article 2: Upper Legs
We started from the bottom and are working our way up! Ready to do this?
What, Why, How & When
What quad, ham and glute health means
Quad, ham and glute health means healthy hips and healthy low back too.
- Quadricep, hamstring, and glute health means that you are able to propel your body through space with ease and efficiency.
- The Quadriceps, Hamstrings, and Glutes are the muscles that help us run, jump, and climb.
- Strength in these muscles combined with mobility and control of the joints surrounding them leads to ease and efficiency.
- Ultimately this leads to more power with less energy expenditure. That means you can do more with less
Why quad, ham and glute health is important:
Quadricep, Hamstring, and Glute health is important because these muscles hold the power in your lower body.
They are the reason you can:
- Get out of bed in the morning and walk to the bathroom.
- Propel yourself from sit to stand.
Maintaining Lower Extremity Strength is like the fountain of youth.
Healthy and strong Quadriceps, Hamstrings, and Glutes will keep us moving through our lives longer and with more vigor and vitality.
How quad, ham and glute health relate to parts of the body above.
To have healthy Quadriceps, Hamstrings, and Glutes you want to consider the joints that surround them. These are your hips, knees, and Lumbar spine.
When you consider that the primary purpose of the Quadriceps, Hamstrings, and Glutes is to move the thigh through space you want to make sure that you are moving the thigh in its full range of motion without recruiting above or below. For instance:
- Are you arching your low back when you send the thigh behind the body?
- Are you rolling your ankles out to the side instead of moving your thigh to the side?
- Are you rotating your spine instead of rotating your thigh?
To make sure that you are strengthening your Quadriceps, Hamstrings, and Thighs you want to be sure to be in control of what’s above and below. Your spine, knees and ankles!
When you know you have improved quad, ham and glute health.
The good news is that it is easy to see improvement in the health of your Quadriceps, Hamstrings, and Glutes.
- You’ll notice how easy it is to fly up the stairs or hike up a mountain.
- As you gain strength in your Quadriceps, Hamstrings, and Glutes all of your daily activities will be easier to accomplish.
The 7 Exercises to Do Everyday for Quad Ham and Glute Muscles
Watch Flat Bridge
Side leg lifts
watch Side Leg Lifts
Thigh ball squeeze
watch Thigh Ball Squeeze
Prone Single leg kick
watch Prone Single Leg Kick
Prone Single leg heel lift
watch Prone Single leg heel lift
Making the Connections
- Your body is a remarkable collection of interdependent parts, each with a specific role by design.
- You'll have the most fulfilling experience in your body when you see to the health and well-being of the individual and inseparable parts.
Take a few minutes to explore the connections from head to toe, parts above and parts below!
Ready to Take Your Body Back?
There is no reason to not feel great in your body all day everyday even when you sleep!
- You're never too old
- It's never too late
You can take your body back, one part at a time.
The entire "7 Exercises to Do Everyday" course is available FREE right now for registered users.
Reasons To register
Walter's Experience (Age 59)
before 7 exercises to do everyday for Quad Ham And Glute Muscles
I decided to start playing tennis again, after years away from the court. Right away, In spite of taking it easy I was experiencing aches and pains in my knees, hips and lower back that I’d never experienced before. I was out of shape, and asked Google “what exercises should I do every day to get back in shape?” and ended up here! After reading a few of the articles, I immediately latched onto the upper legs series.
After 7 exercises to do everyday for Quad Ham And Glute Muscles
In just 2 to 3 weeks I’m playing tennis pain-free like the old days.
I’m so grateful, and now even more excited to explore the benefits of this approach to getting in shape. I never had to work out because I stayed in shape by remaining active. This resource confirms the old saying, Use it or lose it! I’ll never lose it again! Thank you.
Janet's Experience (Age 46)
before 7 exercises to do everyday for Quad Ham and Glute Muscles
I was so excited that gardening season was almost upon us! But when I tried to do some yard cleanup, my left knee was in so much pain when I was squatting down. Not being able to garden wasn’t an option so I was in search of a solution.
After 7 exercises to do everyday for Quad Ham and Glute Muscles
My Pilates teacher told me my knee pain was likely related to a tight hamstring. I was surprised since it was my knee hurting and not the hamstring. She gave me the 7 exercises to do everyday for quad, ham and glute.
For 2 weeks straight, I did them religiously. I was floored. 2 days after I started the exercises, my knee was hurting dramatically less. 2 weeks later, I’m writing this with virtually no pain at all in my left knee. I’m definitely going to continue doing these 7 upper leg exercises each day to help keep them flexible which keeps me gardening!!