The human body is an amazing mechanism! You've just discovered a way to tap into a fountain of youth simply by moving the 9 areas of your body in simple, healthy and easy ways specifiically designed to help you recover lost feelings of youthful vigor!
Remember that fitness is a journey not a destination, so don't rush it!
The last thing you want to do is introduce any additional pain or discomfort into the experience of being in your body. The idea here is to reduce and eliminate both of those things, if they already exist slowly and diligently over time.
Slow and Steady Wins the Race
The payoff and benefits will last you a lifetime, not to mention extend and enliven that lifetime!
track your progress with these handy resources
tips for those ready to move faster
If the average rating of your body, in the 9 different areas averages 3 or higher, you might be feeling excitement and the desire to move faster!
If that's you, we still caution you not to overdo it, but here is a schedule you might be interested in trying.
in Your first 7 days
Note: The days do not have to be in a row. A day of rest is always good! For the best results, try to limit your rest to single days off.
Since you will be combining modules, and lengthening the duration of your workout, keep the number of reps between 2 and 5 per exercise.
Follow this pattern for the first 14 days
- Day 1: Module 1 and module 9
- Day 2: Module 1 and module 8
- Day 3: Module 1 and module 7
- Day 4: Module 1 and module 6
- Day 5: Module 1 and module 5
- Day 6: Module 1 and module 4
- Day 7: Module 1 and module 3
- Day 8: Module 2 and module 1
- Day 9: Module 2 and module 8
- Day 10: Module 2 and module 7
- Day 11: Module 2 and module 6
- Day 12: Module 2 and module 5
- Day 13: Module 2 and module 4
- Day 14: Module 2 and module 3
About This Pattern: You're working on opposite ends of the body, and then moving toward the center day by day!
Follow this pattern for the next 9 days
- Day 15: Module 1 and module 2
- Day 16: Module 9 and module 8
- Day 17: Module 2 and module 3
- Day 18: Module 8 and module 7
- Day 19: Module 3 and module 4
- Day 20: Module 7 and module 6
- Day 21: Module 4 and module 5
- Day 22: Module 6 and module 5
- Day 23: Module 5 and module 6
About This Pattern: Now you're working on integrating 2 adjacent areas of your body at opposite ends, and then moving toward the center day by day!
Follow this pattern for the next 5 days
- Day 24: Module 1, module 2, module 3
- Day 25: Module 9, module 8, module 7
- Day 26: Module 3, module 4, module 5
- Day 27: Module 8, module 7, module 6
- Day 28: Module Module 4, module 5, module 6
About This Pattern: Now you're working on integrating 3 adjacent areas of your body at opposite ends, and then moving toward the center day by day!
Remember to track your results with your downloadable and printable tracker. There is a printable PDF, for off-line tracking. And a Google Doc for onlinee tracking
Think of it as a body journal.
Being able to look back at the record of your experience and recall the feelings you felt in your body, and the thoughts that you had about your body all along the journey is really valuable.
One of the advantages of a journal like this, is that if you ever drop the ball again on your commitment to feeling good in your body, a quick look at your journal will remind you how easy it was to take back your youthful vigor.
That simple reminder will get you back on track much faster than if you didn't have the record of your journal!
Speaking for myself, at the age of 60 having already been on this journey, I am deeply grateful to Katrina Hawley, for having put me on this path where I get to experience the pride, satisfaction and physical freedom of having taken back control of my life, my body and the joy of living in it!
You can do it too.
Yours in fitness,